Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Coach in YOGA JOURNAL? What Do You Think?


Is this coach ilg now appearing in Yoga Journal? Below, i settle the rummor once and for all!

A handful of Alert WF Warriors wrote in to ask if that was me in the February, 07 issue of Yoga Journal.

"I don't know," came my reply, "i don't subscribe to mainstream magazines. And Yoga Journal sure as hec never asked my permission."

"I'm sure it's you..you are in Vrkasana balanced on tree roots by a lake. You are in your capri's and your WF Training Mala is on your left wrist."

"I don't remember doing a photo shoot like that," i told another who wrote in.

"Dude, no yogi has a backside like you, it's you. i know it is," wrote one more.

then, Most Noble WF Online Student NWSM took it upon himself to cut out the picture and send it to me. It arrived yesterday.

i will officially end the rumor:


FIND OUT ON TODAY's DIRECT LINES Subscription Format!