Monday, February 22, 2010

2nd Place at Agassiz Uphill! Seven Races, Seven Podiums, 3 Overall Championships!




Ilg's Winter Racing, 2010-

* 7 multi-sport races
* 7 podiums
* 3 Overall Championships




"The WF Path works,
when WE work the Path!"
- steve ilg, 1985

***

i would first like to thank my Students who stepped up and delivered
when i asked for support in my racing this winter back in November.

i'd also like to express my unspeakable gratitude for Ananda and to my parents who surprised me by showing up at the Mt. Taylor finish line! That was really rad...my m(om) even took the above picture of me and my Partner; Dara Marks Marino after we received our gorgeous Nambé Championship Plates at Mt. Taylor Winter Quadrathlon.

i told those of you that pinched your pocket to send me a few dollars back then that i would devote each morsel of wholistic sweat and stillness that
i used in preparation and performance for my races this winter...and more importantly, use as i all-ways do, any success in my racing to inspire a deeper level of reality to all athletes who understand the spiritual necessity of getting out there and 'toeing the Start Lines' which i have and shall continue to do endlessly.

i also told you that there was no guarantee that this feeble ol' New Daddy could even get onto an Age Group podium, let alone an Overall Championship.

well, as the rest of the world spectates the Olympics, i've been out there realizing my own Olympics, competing at the highest level i have since breaking my spine.
7 races
7 podiums
3 Overall Championships


"The WF Path works,
when we work the Path."
- steve ilg, 1985


Coming up, i'll share with you some insights from my most recent victories at Mt. Taylor and Agassiz...a heccuva back-to-back effort. you'll also hear from 65 year-young Fit Kit who finally danced the Mt. Taylor Dance after talking and thinking about it since 1995. Who, after completing his 8+ hour effort on the Tsidool Pilgrimage said, "Ironman Triathlons might be longer, but Mt. Taylor is a world harder."

plus, for DL Subscribers only; a Top-Secret WF Training Video: Dewachen Triad Workout that - along with the SUNRIDER Herbs and MAP Amino Acids - i used to pull off my amazing season of racing!

while other personal trainers and yoga teachers continue to just talk the talk of high and lofty ideals and jumping on every thing that comes down the Fitness Fad Chute...
your ol' coach is still out there getting it done with frozen snot and the Path-Proven Techniques of WF for the benefit of us all...what a Great Blessing it is to have two arms, two legs, and a set of lungs with which to breath Divinity through wisely-applied Sweat and Stillness.

with only one more "fun" race to do in Telluride this March, this winter has exploded in podiums, sacred presence, and pranic empowerment to deeper degrees than ever befor and i'll share it all with YOU; my Devoted DL Subscriber Sangha.

it's like i've always said, "Life is short, winter is even shorter. Get out and do!"