Wednesday, June 18, 2008

One In A Friggin' Million...

Steve-
One in a {friggin} million...all these analysts and journalists and pundits and entire fucking networks....about one million pundits on Russert and the only one who gets it is Steve Ilg....

Nobody said....the truth...except you..Nobody pointed out that "while heralded as bright," he ignored his health, took palliatives instead of action, as he worked himself to death...most importantly, by not knowing the pleasure of lungs screaming for air as he ran intervals up hills, he died in fear as his body ran out of life,"...

Feeble Ilg. Humble Ilg. One in a million....

I am in...the online studies ...what kind of damn fool would I be if I ignored this light in the darkness...

Will be out of the country through July 7th, can we start the 8th...My DL runs out then, lets just do it all at once..I will be getting the PDF's downloaded..I arrive back on the 7th late...

And the powersits...just wtf I needed...grasping...instead of sitting...indeed, you are in motion...

I bow.

Tommy H.