Thursday, February 1, 2007

Coach's Practice Stat's For January, 2007



"The WF Path works,
when YOU work the Path!"
- coach ilg


photo by Ananda; back beneath my Sacred San Juans while tele skiing at Durango Mountain Resort (formerly known as Purgatory) near my childhood home of Durango, Colorado a week ago.


Pic of the Month; Showing the Pain while qualifying for the United States National Snowshoe Championships during the Flagstaff Qualifier. photo by; www.myracepics.com

My InSight of the Month:
Learning To Embrace Pain is deep privledge.
Honor the priviledge.
Embrace Pain.


- from my DL entry of January 27, before the Langlauf Ski Race.


HIGHLIGHTS:

* skied or snowshoed: 17 out of 31 days!
* 2nd place; Arizona Nordic Ski Championships(5th in Freestyle/2nd in Classic)
* won the Flagstaff Winter Triathlon!(20st&21nd)
* 3rd place in the USSSA Western Regional 10k SnowShoe Race
* 4th in Age Group, 12th Overall at Durango Langlauf 30k!


And here is the "TryLight" behind those Highlights:

Strength Training Hours:
Cardio Training Hours:
Asana Training Hours:
Meditation Hours:
Approx. Calories Consumed:
due to safety for conventionally trained fitness warriors trying to mimic my personal training volumes and low caloric intake and getting hurt in one way or another, only DL Subscribers can see my Actual Training Volumes. thank you for understanding my care of your health and fitness.



May my "tracks up the mountain" help inspire someone, somewhere...