Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Rev. Ilg prays for LA


As a son of the American Southwest,
ilg knows about the Scorcher Guru...
and the Teachings of Wholeness come hard:

"One second I'm crying,
one second I'm guilty,
the next moment I'm angry,
and then I just want to drink Tequila and forget.
I'm going to have to figure out a new philosophy:
how to live without loving stuff."

- Adi Ellad, who lost his home in Big Tujunga Canyon
where ilg used to train a lot when living in LA.

As the apocalyptic plume dances Shiva's Dance over my Beloved LA,
ilg prays...
yet, here in the words of a m(om) whose home was being engulfed by the flames
over Pasadena where many of my students still live, come the BuddhaWisdom Words
as the Conscious Mother attempted to console her young daughter:
"You have to surrender to the natural forces when you choose to live up here.
It's about nature doing its thing."


My Precious LA Sangha;

ilg sends thee
these pictures i
took,
not long ago
from outside the WF Temple H(om)e...

May the Rain Dance arrive,
May the Hanuman Winds dwindle,
and by your Grace and Strength of Practice,
May (y)our prayers be answered...

imagine the two photos side by side...
and you feel the Wholeness of Resplendent Abundance...
imagine the fractured parts of our fitness
aligned; Body, Mind, and Spirit
and
we attain the Wholeness of Resplendent Abundance...