Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Clarification of Karma Transmitted Through Wapiti Beings...



Karma

ilg has seen many Sacred Terms become beaten, abused, and over-used to the point of pointlessness as the "new age" has turned "yogic." one of the most abused term is Karma...

"it's 5:18 am, this morning.

four Wapiti prowl among pre-dawn light among the grasses of "Buddha Hill" behind the WF Temple H(om)e. My statue of Gautama Himself, momentarily trapped between the legs of a spring-born Elk child.

i stall my steps out the door for my Early Morning Ritual walking meditation; content to leave my jaw dropped in awe at these Elk Beings - two children and two adults - and content to leave them to their own santosha. i find myself mouthing a Tibetan Protection Mantra; asking that..."

READ THE TEACHING ON TODAY's DL SUBSCRIPTION FORMAT:

TOMORROW in DL - There Are Only 3 Ways As To Why Things Happen.



photo; eyes of Buddha from my Santa Fe Stupa