Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Sweeping Air...and...i release my Mula Bandha Audio Meditation!



so there i was the other week, fully immersed in my mantra while doing one of my Morning Rituals; Zen Sweeping along the Buddha Garden Path. Suddenly, this lady comes walking hard upon Mother Earth, turning toward me right around the corner in my own backyard. Startled like a deer from my inner reverie, i regained my lost mantra composure and peaceful countenance nearly within the same instant. Recovery is everything in life. You know, in sports performance, usually it is he or she who recovers fastest - heart rate wise, neurally wise, physiologically wise - who wins. Well, in the Spiritual Journey, the same notion is even more vital to winning the Human Race (attainment of Enlightenment/end of Cyclic Existence). In the same way recovering from hard efforts while bike racing or running can get you onto the podium, recovering your mantra during daily life is really, really everything.

i mean everything!

why?

ilg will tell you why.

it's all about our Bardo Entry; that is, that ultra critical mOMent while, anticipated or unexpectedly we take our Last Gasp; our final breath, our exit wind. the Mind Quality at that mOMent is our 'hole shot' into the Bardo; the nearly 50 Consciousness Realms of high intensity that we all must navigate before taking another body in any one of the Six Realms.

so the other day i was

PLEASE DO NOT MISS THIS ULTRA IMPORTANT TEACHING WHICH IS ALSO VERY FUNNY!...Only on Today's DL Subscription Format!

ps; yesterday, i released my MULA BANDHA AUDIO MEDITATION. i attempted to email many of you. i am watching closely who is hungry for this Precious Teaching. little response dictates what type of DVD and AUDIO products i release in the future. you are pacing me to Coach you as High as you wish...you show me your Hunger for the Real Inner Workouts, and i will Serve you at that level. if you want to keep my work with you in the lower chakra realms like just focusing on bodyfat loss, sport performance, and physical fitness stuff; fine. we'll play that game. just remember, i only got about five more years of public Teaching in this manner...you better be sure you 'train' me to Serve you in the Highest Way you want! you can order the Mula Bandha Audio Meditation on the WholisticFitness.com Pro Shop under Pay Per MPEG category. and no, i ain't gonna provide a hyperlink to take you directly to my Mula Bandha Meditation you lazy mofo! ilg is not here to train lazyness into you, regardless of what may be 'more effective business techniques' on my end. if you ain't got the gumption to take a few more seconds to work your way over to my Online Pro Shop and order the Mula Bandha Audio Meditation? i promise you this much, you ain't ready to climb up the Steep and Direct Path of where i would really, really like to climb with you!