Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Roy's New Book On Running Published - includes a massive 'ilg' chapter...

click pics to enlarge

and help support WF Devotee Roy Wallack by buying this new book!...includes a "Yoga On The Run" chapter with yours truly...




i never know what's gonna pop up in my Inbox...

arriving this morning was the above hilarious announcement of my Furnace Creek 508 Racing Teammate, Roy Wallack's new book; RUN FOR LIFE...a follow up to his BIKE FOR LIFE which also sports a lot of my work in it.

he writes:
Ilg-bro--

My running book has been published, including that giant chapter of 38 photos of you that are destined to appear on the walls female college dorm room all over the world. Having a big "grand opening" party at my house in Irvine this weekend. On the off-chance that you'll be in the L.A. area, I order you to make an appearance. Other stars of the book -- including the first woman to run the Boston Marathon, the third guy to break the four-minute mile,a guy who ran 16 marathons in one year barefooted, and more -- will be here, too. Everyone will want to meet you

Steve, the chapter looks impressive. We can use it to show off to publishers (maybe once the economy gets better) for the Sports Yoga book.
Check out your name on the back cover (attached).

But just in case you can't make it (hey, it's only a 10-hour drive), send back an address and I'll mail iit asap.

Namaste!

Your devoted follower (because you are much faster than me),

Roy