Tuesday, March 13, 2007

PART I: THE KING OF THE MOUNTAINS, BABY! (at least i get braggin' rights for one year!) My Sacred Sweat Finish To My Sacred Winter



See that Cheshire Grin on my face again?
wanna know why?




CUZ, I JUST BEAT THE LOCALS IN TELLURIDE ON THEIR OWN MOUNTAIN!

I JUST WON THE WORLD'S HIGHEST NORDIC SKI RACE!

i got what matters most among mountain athletes; BRAGGIN' RIGHTS in the pubs! FREE DRINKS all year baby!

THANK YOU Brahman for WF! 45 years young and still kickin' it!

LOVE IT! only one year after a decade of sucking smog in LA to regain TOP FORM in these brutal high altitude endurance sports!

i am sorry, you will just HAVE to put up with me for a second cuz i am still just pinchin' myself:

let's revisit what WF produced this winter for your ol' coach who now can train you ever better than ever;

1st Place: Flagstaff Winter Triathlon
2nd Place: Arizona State Nordic Championships
4th Place: Langlauf 30 kilometer Freestyle
Overall Pairs Championship; Mt. Taylor Winter Quadrathlon
Fastest Ski Descent; Mt. Taylor Winter Quadrathlon
Overall Classic Champion; TopatenK - The World's Highest Nordic Ski Race
38 ski days out of 90.


Wholistic Fitness.
The Mt. Everest of Personal Training.


***

READ COACH's RACE DAY ENTRY WITH PHOTOS ON TODAY'S DL!


***


COMING UP NEXT IN DL SUBSCRIPTION:
TAKE A GUIDED EXTREME SKI DAY WITH ME!

just
in case you have never tele-skied (or boarded, or alpine skied) Extreme Terrain, c'mon, let's drop in together!
coming up next from the Coach Who Still Does!