Monday, July 26, 2010

Mt. Kendall Training Secrets; Arrow #3; You (wo)Man Enough To Get Compressed?

COMPRESSION MAN LIVES!

dat's right...
ilg has found a new religion when it comes to my endurance work: Compression.

dat's right...
ilg has, after all these decades has become
(quick:...wake up the kids...get the Elders near the computer...)


yup; ilg has become a Compressionite.

let me gather my gonads here...
i'm about to do sOMething rare...
ilg is going to scream:


i LIVE FOR COMPRESSION!

there,
i yelled it.

i'm sooooooooooo sold, baby!

sign me up!
* Compression shorts? Great, hook my big ass up!
* Compression capris? Call me gay, like what, i haven't been called so before? i consider it honor! sign me up!
* Compression calf sleeves? SURE! Who among my Tribe of the Faithful since my now legendary bodybuilding onslaughts on my calves would have EVER figgered that ilg would don ANY apparel that would make his skinny calves MORE skinny!?!??! quick, somebody check: has Hell actually frozen over?
• Compression forearm sleeves? OH HELL YEAH!!! these things are not only great for reducing and almost eliminating the quixotic biceptual soreness that arrives after hard core snowshoe and high peak races, but is FANTASTIC for wearing while at the computer! the compression sleeves slay any and all Carpal Tunnel Syndrome feelings...

why is ilg so utterly gone Valley on this compression stuff?

well, that's coming up next on iDL...

live,
love,
sweat,
sit still,
be,
breathe

feeble mountain yogi ilg