Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A New Approved WF Blog

Most Noble WF Sangha,
the alert ones among you have noticed the new WF BlogRoll in addition to Coach Steve Mackel's approved blog;

the first is the welcome return of WF Website Guardian: John "Hakado Ru" Kuhlman's blog; The Outdoor Journey

and it is my pleasure to offer you WF Devotee's Blog from Rick Strong who wrote me the following after hearing i would list his blog on the WF Website:


"Most honorable el Coache,
thank you for this inspiring gesture. I am most honored to have you read my blog let alone link it to your rare and most wonderful portal I will endeavor to live up to WF standards.
My very best, Namaste, Rick"


May the Noble Effort from Coach Mackel, Hakado Ru, and now faithful WF Warrior Rick
help Serve all of you ever Higher, ever Onward, and ever Inward...

head bowed,
coach